TABLE OF CONTENTS
-  Re-Hire Feature
-  Look Alike Feature for matching candidates
-  Update in Annual Operating Plans (AOP)
We have released the 'Re-Hire' feature for Skillate. This feature is designed to empower recruiters and hiring managers by providing the ability to re-hire candidates for new job opportunities, even if they are currently in an active 'Hired' status for another job. With the 'Re-Hire' feature, you can seamlessly override the previous hired stage with a new one or make the candidate active in both jobs, allowing for greater flexibility and control over candidate statuses.
When you rehire a candidate using this feature, it shows you two options:
Un-hire: This option helps you mark the candidate as 'INACTIVE' in their previous job and 'ACTIVE' in the new job.
Keep Hired in above job: This option allows you to keep the candidate active in both jobs.
- Re-Hire Candidates with Ease: The 'Re-Hire' feature enables you to re-hire candidates who are currently in an active 'Hired' status for another job within your organization. This functionality streamlines the re-hiring process and eliminates the need for manual adjustments.
- Multiple Active Hires: With this update, you can have two or more instances of the same candidate in an active 'Hired' state. This flexibility allows you to efficiently handle various re-hiring scenarios, such as rehiring former employees, re-engaging candidates from past recruitment cycles, or bringing back contractual candidates once their projects conclude.
- Enhanced Flexibility: The 'Re-Hire' feature gives you the flexibility to re-engage candidates for new opportunities, helping you fill positions quickly and efficiently.
- Improved Record Keeping: Candidate records are automatically updated to reflect their accurate employment status, making it easier to manage and track their journey within your organization.
- Streamlined Processes: This feature simplifies the re-hiring process, reducing administrative overhead and allowing recruiters to focus on what matters most – finding the right talent.
We have released a "Look Alike" feature to make your candidate search process even more efficient and effective. With "Look Alike," you can easily find candidates who closely match the skills, experience, and education criteria of your current candidate. This feature helps you find hidden gems within your candidate database and make your hiring process more data-driven and efficient.
The ‘Look Alike’ feature is available on:
- Skillate > Candidates section.
Skillate > Candidates > Candidates detailed profile.
Skillate > Jobs > Candidates.
- Discover Similar Candidates: Looking for candidates with profiles similar to your current candidate? "LookALike" is your solution. This feature combs through your candidate database and identifies potential matches based on key criteria.
- Matching Scores: We've made it easier than ever to gauge the suitability of each match. "LookALike" provides matching scores that reflect how closely a candidate aligns with your specified education, skills, and experience criteria. Higher scores indicate a stronger match.
- Streamline Your Recruitment: The “Look A Like" feature simplifies your decision-making process. With a list of matched or similar candidates at your fingertips, you can quickly evaluate and consider adding them to your job openings. These candidates might include individuals you've hired in the past or high-performing employees within your organization.
- Log in to Skillate.
- Navigate to Candidates.
- Click ‘Find Similar’ located on the right side of each candidate's profile.
- After clicking ‘Find Similar,’ a pop-up will display a list of similar candidates along with matching scores based on education, skills, and experience. You can use the ‘Add to a job’ functionality to add any of these similar candidates to available job listings according to your preferences.
➥ NOTE: If there are no matches with the respective candidate's skillset, the system will not display any similar candidates when using the "Find Similar" (Look Alike) feature.For example;
We have released the "AOP Inheritance" feature to enhance your Annual Operating Plan (AOP) management experience. This feature allows you to create multiple AOPs at your convenience, customizing plan durations such as half-yearly, quarterly, and more. Additionally, when you create a new AOP plan, all positions from the currently active plan are automatically copied to the new one, ensuring a seamless transition and consistent organizational structure.
This feature streamlines your planning process, saves time, and provides greater flexibility in aligning your AOPs with your organization's specific needs.
To create a new AOP plan;
- Log in to Skillate.
Navigate to AOP.
Click + Create New Plan, located on the left-side panel.
Enter the Plan Name and click Create.
The new plan will be created, and all existing positions from the current plan will be automatically copied to your new plan.
For newly created AOP:
- Automatic Position Copying: When you create a new AOP plan, all positions from the currently active plan will be automatically copied to the new AOP plan.
- Editing Restrictions: You will not be able to update the older positions that were copied from the currently active plan to the new one until you activate the new plan. However, you can still add new positions to your newly created plans even before activating the plan.
For old AOPs:
- Editing Restrictions: You cannot add or edit the positions in your older AOPs.