- We have released the Download as PDF option for feedback from the candidate's About page. There are two ways in which you can access this feature.
- From a Job's page:
- Navigate to the Candidates tab within a job.
- Go to a candidate profile and click on the Feedbacks tab.
- You will find an option to Download it as a PDF. Click on it to download the feedback related to the respective job.
- Upon clicking, you will be redirected to a preview screen, and you can proceed with downloading the pdf.
- From the Candidate tab:
- Navigate to the Candidates tab and click on a candidate profile.
- From the candidate's details page, navigate to the Jobs tab. All the jobs assigned to the candidate will be listed there.
- Click on any of the jobs as required, and go to the Feedbacks tab. You will be given the option to Download it as a PDF.
- Click on it to download the feedback related to the respective job. Upon clicking, you will be redirected to a preview screen, and you can proceed with downloading the pdf.
- From the Skillate Employee Portal, navigate to the Referrals tab and then to any of the jobs listed there. The following screen will show you the job details. We have included the Recruiter and Hiring Manager- 's names below the header 'Hiring Team' as part of the job details.
- UI Update: From a candidate details page, navigate to the Jobs tab. We have included Job ID along with the job from here.
- You can now change the candidate experience survey question sequence. Implies, you can rearrange, add or delete and set up the questionnaire as required. Earlier, there was a restriction with the order of questions.
- We have added a button called 'Generate PDF' on the offer letters tab within a candidate card. These come in handy when the offer letters are not generated successfully due to a backend error; users can click on the 'Generate PDF' to complete the process manually.
Our team has been focusing on fixing all the minor and major bugs which were hampering your experience. To mention some of them:
On the rejection email, the sender name was captured incorrectly.
There was an error while downloading candidate details in excel format.
The feedback submitted in the HR interview round was not visible in the Jobs tab view for the candidate.
Agency was unable to manage their subscriptions (Agency portal > My Profile > Subscriptions)
We have fixed the discrepancy in capturing ownership.
There was an error with the Rejected candidate. When the candidate (rejected) details were opened in a new tab, the recruiters could move the candidate to the next stage despite being rejected.
The offer approval page had a distorted UI in its mobile view.
Over to you...
That’s about it for this month. Please let us know what you think about new features and other updates by writing to email@example.com. We’ll ensure that it reaches the relevant teams in Skillate.
To stay connected with us, follow us on:
Loving Skillate? Review us on:
Until next time,