TABLE OF CONTENTS
Agencies in Skillate, as the name suggests, are the third-party agencies that help you source potential candidates for the job(s).
Agency groups allow you to assign jobs to a group of agencies that are into sourcing candidates for a specific job profile.
Consider that you have ten agencies who are working for you. Of which, 5 of them are into sourcing candidates of engineering background, and others are into various other backgrounds. When you create a new job on Skillate for hiring developers, you may have to rely only on the agency group that is into sourcing for engineers (that is 5 in this case). In such instances, you can make use of agency groups. All you need to do is, define them beforehand on Skillate, and while assigning agencies to a job, you can choose the required group.
This article helps you understand:
- How to add agencies to Skillate?
- What are agency groups, and how can you use them?
- What is the cool-off period for Agencies?
- How to export the agency details from Skillate?
Add New Agency
Follow the below steps to add an agency:
- Navigate to the Settings > Administration > External Agency > Agency.
- Click on Add New Agency.
- On the following page, specify a name for the agency, email address, and cool-off period (in days).
The cool-off period allows specifying the number of days till which the agency will have ownership over the referred candidate. Upon completing the specified days, the candidate profile will show as expired.
- Click on Add. You will be redirected to a assigning jobs section.
- You can choose to assign a job from the same page or skip the step.
- Click on Details tab to edit or add further details. Click on Edit for the same.
- You can also disable or re-send invite for the agency from this tab.
- The agency will have a NOT_VERIFIED tag unless they have logged in via the email sent from Skillate.
Note: You cannot delete an agency. However, you can disable it, which restricts the respective agency from listing on the job assigning page. You can re-enable it anytime.
Add New Agency Group
For adding an agency group, follow the below steps:
Navigate to the Settings > Administration > External Agency > Agency Group.
Click on the Create New Group.
In the following pop-up, add a group name and click on Submit.
You can find the new group added to the Agency Group List.
For adding agencies to the group:
Click on the required agency group name.
From the agency group details page, click on Edit Agency.
Select all the required agencies from the drop-down menu.
Click on Save to complete the process.
Upon adding, they will be listed down on the agency details page.
Delete Agency Group
For deleting an agency group, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Settings > Administration > External Agency > Agency Group.
- Click on the delete icon.
- You will be prompted to confirm if you would like to proceed with deleting the group.
Note: Jobs assigned to the agency group will be automatically unassigned upon deleting the group.