You can add candidates to a job in various methods while using Skillate. Here, we have consolidated all these methods into broad three categories, namely:
1. Import Candidates
The below methods allow you to import candidates to a job other than conventional methods. Click on the link icon to learn more about the respective method.
2. Add Candidates Manually
- Talent Pool: You can move candidates already in the talent pool to a job.
- Navigate to the job > candidates and find all the available candidates in the talent pool.
- Click on Add to this job provided below the respective candidate details.
- Upload Button: You can click on Upload button from within a job details page and upload a candidate resume. The uploaded profile will be automatically added to the job.
- Add Referral Button: You can click on Add Referral to upload candidate resumes to a particular job or without specific jobs.
- Move from another job: Navigate to a candidate who has been part of a job already. If you wish to move the respective candidate to another job:
- Navigate to the candidate card or candidate details page.
- Click on the More options (three dots) and find an option to Add/Move Candidate to Other Job.
- You can choose if you would like to move the candidate by retaining the details in the former job or otherwise.
- Job Boards: You can enable job board integrations from the Settings and source candidates.
- IJP: You can a job for internal applications from the Source Candidates inside a job. Please note that IJP is an add-on feature.
- Careers Page: Once you have the careers page configured for your organization, you can publish the job with a click.
- Navigate to Source Candidates in the respective job.
- Toggle the button ON provided against Publish this job on your career page.
- Employee Referral: You can enable referral for a job from the Source Candidates > Careers Page & Referral.
- Job-Wise Referral Link: You can generate job-wise shareable links and share them across your known ones or via social media.
- Navigate to the Overview.
- Select the job from the Referral Link section to generate its shareable link.
- Click on Copy Link to copy the link to your clipboard.