Mercer | Mettl integration with Skillate allows you to send assessments to candidates in the assessment stage and view the results from within Skillate.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Enable Mercer | Mettl integration
- Configure an assessment round
- Send Assessment
- View Assessment
This article will help you understand:
How to enable Mercer | Mettl Integration for your account?
What are the pre-requisites to use the integration?
How to add Mercer | Mettl test as a round on Hiring Plan?
How can candidates access the assessment?
Enable Mercer | Mettl integration
You can integrate to your Mercer | Mettl account from Skillate by entering the API keys by navigating to the Settings > General Configuration > Integration > Mercer | Mettl.
Note: You may contact your Mercer | Mettl account manager to request the API keys to your account. If you do not hold a Mercer | Mettl account, click here to reach out to Mercer | Mettl team.
Configure an assessment round
Now that the integration is enabled, you can add an assessment round to your Hiring Plan. Follow the steps below by navigating to a Job > About > Hiring Plan.
Click on +Round to the required stage.
In the following pop-up, select the round name as Assessment.
Upon adding a round name, click on Create.
From the created assessment round, click on Configure.
From the configuration page, fill in the required details.
- Please note that the Test needs to be configured from the Mercer | Mettl account; the test will be mapped automatically to the drop-down menu here.
- Skillate will trigger an email to users upon a candidate completing the test. The users can be added while configuring the assessment.
- Additionally, users can configure feedback and scorecard for the respective round.
Learn more about how to create a test link in Mercer | Mettl here. All the test that are sent via Skillate will have private access. Candidates will have enter their name and email address to access the same.
You can invite candidates to take the online assessment via Mercer | Mettl by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the candidate who is in the assessment stage.
- Click on Send test to candidate.
- Review the pre-filled details from the following pop-up and click on Send Test.
- The respective candidate will receive an email triggered from Mercer | Mettl with the selected test (from the Skillate platform).
- You can view the assessment status from the respective candidate card in Skillate.
You can view the assessment result either from the email sent to the panel reviewers or from the respective candidate card.
- The panel reviewers will be notified via email upon the candidate completing the test.
- From the email, they can view the test report and submit feedback.
From the candidate card:
The candidate score will be available on the respective candidate card upon completing the test.
- The detailed test result can be viewed by clicking on View Result.
- Users can view the test result copy by clicking on View report from the pop-up.