Having a feedback questionnaire added to a job, the interviewers or reviewers can provide ratings and feedback through this questionnaire. Skillate allows recruiters to configure Questionnaires as per the job requirement. These can be associated with a job through a hiring plan.
If you haven’t configured the questionnaire yet, follow the steps mentioned in this article. For a particular job, you can associate a feedback questionnaire from the feedback library.
This article helps you understand - How to add a feedback questionnaire to a job?
Permission: Site Admin, Job Admin
Adding a feedback questionnaire to a job:
Navigate to any Job > About > Hiring Plan,
Select or create the stage or the round where you want to receive feedback from the interviewer.
Click Configure corresponding to the round.
In the configuration window, scroll down to the Questionnaire section. You can add a questionnaire by any of the three methods as follows:
- Create a new questionnaire by clicking on Create a section: Learn more here.
- Import from an existing job:
- Click on Import from a job.
- Select a job from the drop-down list and the feedback questionnaire(s) added to the respective job will be displayed.
- Choose all the required questionnaires and click on Save.
Questions from selected questionnaires will be added to the Questionnaire section.
- Import from Library:
- Click on Import from Library.
- Select all the required sections from the pre-defined questionnaires and click on Import.
- Selected ones will be added to the Questionnaire section.
A question can be of the following type
Paragraph - to collect subjective answers from the interviewers
Single Select - to ask in terms of yes or no
Upload - to collect assignment submissions
These questions will be available to the interviewer/reviewers when they receive the invite to submit feedback.